>

Monday, October 3, 2011

SHINee Lucifer PV Released

The music video for Korean Groups 3rd Japanese Single (Remake of their Korean Single) "Lucifer is FINALLY FREAKING OUT AFTER YEARS OF WAITING D:< lol


Well after i have waiting for a long time it's here lol. It's the first time any fans get to hear the song fully and The first thing i thought was...the lyrics sound so weird (Obviously because the original was Korean), but their first two remake singles sounded better so I'm not sure. It's going to take some time getting used to, but I'll live. I thought the video was really nice (sort of a tiny cop out from the original one) so i woulda liked to see a little more originality. My favorite part of it was the dance, as always, which i still to this day can not do hahaha, but i will try. I don't think SHINee failed with this one, but could have came out a little stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment